Monday

It's been awhile...

It's been months since I even thought about my blog.  Today I was quickly updating myself on how some of my friends are doing by finding their blogs.  I loved when they had their blog up to date and was sad when they weren't.  I guess I could just call them and see how they are but I hate making surprise calls to friends who haven't heard from me in years.  Anywho....  it got me to thinking that I want my friends and family to be happy when they come to my blog because I kept it up to date.  Plus, I'm bored.  That is probably the real reason.

So in the last year or so since I've written a few things have happened. 
- We moved from Glen "the hood" dale in south Salt Lake
- Bought a house in West Bountiful.  Love love LOVE it!
- Went to Europe to see my folks in England. 
- Had a baby boy...Isaac.  Love of my life... along with my husband and daughter.
- Lots of other things but those are what I remember right now.

Here are a few pics of life...
Lucy turns one.

Cool castle in England

We love to laugh in our home!

Jan. 21, 2014 Our boy Isaac is born.  So mellow...

Most of the time.

I love my family.

This little guy stole my heart pretty quick.

Exhausted from all the work it takes to be a big sister.

So happy to be able to stay home with these kids.

Love her.


5 comments:

Kasey and Jim said...

Yea!! I love when new blogs are updated too! Keep the pics coming. Everybody is getting so big!

Lauren said...

I like the pic of you with your two kids. Good looking, mama

Unknown said...

welcome back, 'nae! lots of big changes for you and your family! wow!

Shupe Fam said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been 4 weeks since your last post. Looks like it's time for an update :)

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 伴游网 , 美女激情交友聊天社区