Sunday

The best of friends....kindred spirits

A year and a half living together I have learned a lot from living with my sister T-nugh. (spelling changed to protect identity)

I will only dance crazy with T-nugh... because we both decided we can count it as our workout for the day. Crazy dancing + laughing= many calories burned.
With T-nugh doing anything is fun... usually super fun. Sometimes after doing something really fun with T-nugh... I go and try to do it by myself the next day and it's not even close as fun. One day I even just sat next to T-nugh and is was fun.....

Playing anything with T-nugh is fun... Tennis, softball, basketball you know things like that.
One time we went to Havasupai and she slept in my hammock because I didn't want to, and I thought to myself ... "that is nice she wants to sleep in my hammock"
My sister T-nugh is pretty sweet... she is an awesome friend and I will love her forever! I have always thought she's really got it together and knows who she is. For example: She met this kid and he's super cool and everytime I call her on the phone she never pays attention because she is with him and it's like I'm talking to myself but it's ok because I know that she is in love and that is good. I like him...

He thinks he's a thug from the inner cities of Vegas....

He picks his nose...
ALOT!

Sometimes I wonder how normal they are when they are together....


but really he's great and T-nugh is happy... so I guess he can take over from here.




10 comments:

Janelle said...

Why did you not pursue a career in writing?! Well said, feeling was there, brought a tear to my eye...my dear, you have hidden talents. :-)

Jess said...

Is this your way of saying that she's engaged? :)

Anderson said...

He does pick his nose a lot! I guess its ok as long as he doesn't teach it to Afton! Good post showing the good addition to the fam. Its always kind of sad when someone gets married cuz you have to say goodbye to the single version. But I have a feeling the married version will be even better.

Unknown said...

i feel you here, janae! i guess mr shupe can be her #1. sigh. thanks for the great post!

Jon and Melissa said...

Great sister's! Tina's great. Your great. Fernando is great. Post was great.

Shupe Fam said...

You're the best sister EVER! I know we'll still be the best of friends/kindred spirits. I can't wait for you to invite us over to feed us dinner and come over and mow our lawn and play songs on your guitar for us. AWESOME!!!!

Ben and Aubrey said...

You're still alive! Cute post and even cuter hair! I'm guessing there's a wedding coming up. Tell her congrats.

Unknown said...

Hilarious and beautiful all at the same time. Really, I almost cried as I was giggling. Kindred spirits are the best. ps. your funny

Unknown said...

I'll do my best to make her as happy as you have made her...and chances are I'll make her even madder than you've ever made her.

Ken and Marilyn Anderson said...

JaNae, We love you. You're awesome. Love, mom and dad