Wednesday

Thanks to the parents.....


Some great people I met.



Fun dinner with my new Europe friends!


We are all listening to a great teacher....yep it was dad!


Two stylin ladies on St. Charles bridge.


Me and the pops!


Prague the city of LOVE


More fun times


I love DAD... riding to something, somewhere.


Posing for the camera


I'm pretty sure that we were headed down from Petra Hill.


Buying our first metro pass....so memorable.


Dad and I on the St. Charles Bridge.


This is the meal when I got sick...had to stop at every gas station on the way home.


I love my parents the most!


Golden alter at the cathedral


At what you have all been waiting for the bone church...skulls


More skulls with bones in their mouths


Some type of crest made of bones


More bones!


Loving the bones....


church fun


Cemetary Fun


Escalator Fun


Metro Fun!


Sitting in the metro fun..... blah blah


Last one..... sitting next to stranger on the metro fun:)


Missionaries


People that Matt knows....he does look familiar though


The Miracle Mongolian!!!! She made it.


Flowers


The church, mission home, mission office, baptismal font, fhe home, and outreach home!!


Mom, Dad, and the stones :)


People


More people

My favorite castle!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awesome! I finally had some time to look at all your pictures and it was so cool to see some of your experiences on your Europe adventure! It made me miss mom and dad just a little. It looks like you had a great time!