Sunday

United Arab Emirantes

Where is the UAE located? Anyone...



The correct answer would be in the Middle East!

This country is the 4th richest country in the world and is famous for having a few really cool features. Like:

The Tallest building in the world
Man-made islands
Indoor skiing resorts
The world's biggest shopping malls
Matt and Yvonne Anderson and family live there!!

And in the near future I will be visiting them...just purchased my ticket this weekend!!

ps. Sorry Dave and Janelle I guess California won't be part of the plans this Christmas, BUT maybe Thanksgiving?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Purchased... with the help of your very helpful roommate! It will be so fun for you. I can't wait to see what you bring back for me. :)

Anderson said...

That is so exciting! We are so jealous!

Hoopswim said...

This is fantastic... it will be super awesome and a great adventure I'm sure!

Janelle said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!???!

That's ok. We don't really boast the tallest or man-made-est or biggest of anything. So we understand your decision.

Thanksgiving you're in. We'll be pretty lonely just waiting for Savannah to get here...or maybe you can be the first one to meet her! :-)

Anonymous said...

can't believe you picked all of that over my awesome reception
you'll be missing out on a bonfire, hay rides, and a hot chocolate bar... just sayin' :)