Monday

Abiding in the land of the Emiratis...

So I have been in the land of Dubai for four days...

The Persian Gulf... or as the native Emiratis call it the Arabian Gulf


This is Sharjah the emirate next to Dubai. We went to the Sharjah Aquirium.


Little people live in the middle east too... they are everywhere! No one answered but it made for a good picture.


A Muslim mosque in Sharjah. They are everywhere and they are huge and pretty and white.


This was me flying somewhere over Utah... finally the journey began. I had a super long delay of 30 minutes. Lucky me my flights went great and I made it to Dubai on schedule.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

WICKED COOL.

Keep the pictures coming!!!

Jon and Melissa said...

So awesome! Thanks for the pics! Give everyone a big hug for us. Merry Christmas! (maybe you should shred some white paper or something to make snow for Christmas morning...)