Tuesday

out of order I know.... anyway more pics

pictures.... San Fran and Monteray.



This is where the Giants play... they won the world series last year. We wanted to go to a game but all their games were away games while we were in town.


This is Ghirardelli square.... they gave out free caramel chocolate squares. I'm not usually a chocolate person but they were pretty good.


The Golden Gate Bridge... pretty foggy.




I learned there are two types of redwoods. Very tall and very thick and not so tall and still very thick. We saw the very tall and very thick ones.


















We watched a Oakland A's game. It was pretty fun. It was dog day that was the only downer. The A's won though.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you for posting all the pictures. It was fun to see a little bit of the fun. I have always wanted to go see the Redwoods.

I'm so happy for the newlyweds!