Tuesday

Where did we go on our honeymoon you ask? Well....

We did some awesome stuff... and I have no clue how to put pictures in order.



This is where we saw "Billy Elliot" It was a pretty sweet play.



We rode the trolley in San Fran. Fun and I kept thinking about that Rica Roni commercial.


Alcatraz


Don't be tricked... this is NOT the Golden Gate bridge it's the Bay Bridge almost just as cool.


This tram hit the end of the road and had to be turned around.


Did you know that the A's and the Raiders play in the same stadium? Yeah me either.


Down on the wharf! The warf is a place that is along the ocean-side of the ocean. :)


I look like a hoodlem.... but hey look at the view.


We rode these all around San Fran. Pretty old school.


Ocean view property...


The famous "pebble beach"


The Lone Cypress


A bridge, mountains, cliffs, ocean.... and us.


The Bird Rock... yes that is what it is named.


A bird from the "rock"


The "seal tire" .... no that is not what is called.


Me


Wayne


Our favorite place we ate at our whole trip.... we still talk about it almost every day.


Cannery row.... famous for sardines back in the day. Now it has little shops and a huge aquarium.


Fun!


Our first model pic at the beach. It was pretty freezing.


The Oakland Temple... notice what the speed limit is.


This was the "area of play" at Stanford University.


Remember how the pics are out of order....

5 comments:

Wendy said...

How early did you arrive for Billy Elliot?

Looks like a super fun trip...trams, chocolate, birds on a rock.

I bet you saw a lot of California Treeeesss and some California Cars...

Jess said...

You know...I know you were on your honeymoon and all but it makes me almost tear up to think we were in the exact same city at the same time. ;) We could have randomly run into each other on the street had I known. I guess you'll forgive me for not seeing you in UT? It looks like your trip was amazing! I am happy you got to experience all my favorite places!

Jon and Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys really did a lot of fun things. Jon and I actually saw the Giants play while we were there right before they won the world series last year. Just thought I would let you know it was really cool. Well, your wedding was pretty much the coolest wedding ever and we LOVED being there. Congrats you guys can't wait to see you at the reunion.

Unknown said...

looks like a super-fun trip! oh, i mean, honeymoon! woot woot!

Ken and Marilyn Anderson said...

We loved all your pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time. We love you lots and lots.
Mom and dad A.